This three part online course teaches you how to master the fertility awareness method to avoid pregnancy without the use of synthetic hormones. You will learn how to read your fertility signs and identify your fertile window to avoid or achieve pregnancy. The fertility awareness method is a side-effect free, natural, and effective form of birth control. You can read more about how FAM works here.
What you learn
What your main reproductive hormones are, and how they are essential to a healthy mind, body and fertility
How to chart your primary fertility signs, basal body temperature and cervical fluid, to find out when you ovulate each month.
The four phases of your cycle, the strengths of each phase, and how to to live in harmony with the ebb and flow of your body and mood.
How to use the fertility awareness method confidently and effectively to avoid pregnancy or get pregnant.
Identify what a normal cycle should look like, and steps to take to heal hormonal imbalances.
Many of us wait until we are looking to get pregnant to think about our fertility. The reality is that reproductive hormones are responsible for more functions in the body than giving us our periods each month. Ovulation and menstruation are like our bodies monthly report card on our overall health.
What you receive:
- 3 live group sessions, encompassing everything you’ll need to know to chart your cycles with confidence
- A mailed, physical copy of the Cycle Love workbook
- Access to the Cycle Love member page
- Ongoing email or messenger support from myself following the class
- Session One is a group class format focusing on the foundations of cycle charting including female hormones and anatomy, living cyclically, debunking myths around hormonal contraceptives, and everything you need to know to chart cervical mucous – which is what makes FAM so different from the rhythm method!
- Session Two goes deeper into the learning around how to put FAM into practice. We talk about hormone healing, how to be confident in using FAM to avoid pregnancy, the rules for avoiding pregnancy, as well as how to interpret BBT.
- Session Three is a group Q and A session, where you are able to ask me any questions you might have about your chart or using FAM.
Once you have completed charts, you are able to send them to me and I will do a chart review, ensuring everything is marked correctly.
“This knowledge empowers you to get a deeper understanding of what’s going on in your body, and also to make the choices that are best for you from there. FAM opens many doors for further understanding of your menstrual cycle, fertility, hormone health and more.” –Sasha, age 26, NY
Details on the next class
The next session will be held online via Zoom May 28, June 11 & June 25 at 5:30 CST.
What clients have said:
After going off the pill I have noticed dramatic improvements in my mental health, physical health and overall lifestyle. I was so grateful for the opportunity to learn about natural birth control from Nathalie. She is wonderful and provides insight into an incredibly useful and reliable birth control method.
This course is for all women, women who are sexually active and not, women who are on hormonal contraceptives or are debating other options, its for all women to understand how their body works and how to listen to your body. I think this should be taught in school.
I started FAM after a frustrating experience using the pill as a form of contraception. The pill made me feel unlike myself. I was grumpy, tired, bloated, and completely out of touch with what my body was actually experiencing throughout my cycles. When I transitioned into using FAM, Nathalie was (and continues to be!!) a very helpful and supportive instructor. At the beginning of my journey with FAM I was overwhelmed with everything I felt like I had to keep track of, but Nathalie broke the whole process down for me in a simple and comprehensive way. Through FAM I am able to SEE when I ovulate and feel more in tune with why my body feels the way it does through each cycle. The best part is, I feel more myself within my body again!
I originally wanted something without the side effects of synthetic hormones on the environment. From there, I began repairing my connection to my cycle which meant paying closer attention to my relationship with my body. Nat has important lessons to share, leading powerful teachings that all women will benefit from emotionally and physically”